WELCOME TO "LE PECH DE GIROUX" - SELF-CATERING HOLIDAY HOUSE IN THE DORDOGNE

Prices per week for the year 2018 in GB Pound Sterling
Rental Period (incl)Weekly Price
19 to 26 May£850.00
26 to 02 June£1,150.00
02 to 30 June£1,150.00
30 June to 07 July£1,850.00
07 July to 01 September £2,700.00
01 September to 06 October£1,550.00


A 25% non-refundable deposit is required on booking. The remaining 75% will be payable 8 weeks before the start of the rental. If the booking is less than 8 weeks before departure, full payment is required. A security deposit against damages, refundable within one week of end of holiday subject to checks, of £500 is required with the final payment.

 




Introduction
Map
Exterior
Interior
Locality
Floor Plans
Guest Reviews
Rates
Availability
Contact
  Contact : Annie Archer
tel +44 1322 865867
email: anniearcher@hotmail.com>